I. LEGAL INFORMATION
1. Alpexpo claims to be the owner of this website.
2. The editor of this website is Claus Habfast, General Chairman of the company.
WARNING !!! The director of the publication is obligatorily the legal representative of the legal person publishing a publication
3. If you have any comments to make about this site, please contact “firstname.lastname@example.org”
4. This site is hosted by La Bonne Agence – 8 rue Jean Prevost – 38000 Grenoble – France
1. Protection of copyright:
This website and the information that it contains are protected by copyright. All rights are reserved. Copyright Alpexpo.
Photo credits: Alpexpo.
Any information not contained in a “download file” must not be printed or reproduced, in whole or in part, in any manner whatsoever.
The information in a download file can be printed or downloaded for internal use, non-commercial, for information purposes.
Any copy of this information should mention our copyright and proprietary rights.
1. The links we offer: we offer hypertext links to many other websites. However, we do not represent or control these sites and are not responsible for their content.
2. The links you create: creating a link to our website requires our prior written consent, unless you meet the following cumulative conditions:
We authorize you to create links to our website as soon as:
• you are a supplier or customer of Alpexpo,
• you make a fair use of this link, which means that there is no confusion about the relationship you have with us,
• you create a link to the homepage of our site, so that it is clear that the site to which it points belongs to us. Under no circumstances will you reproduce any part of our site,
• You declare the creation of a link in writing to our publication manager within five working days of its creation, by sending an e-mail to the address “email@example.com”.
We reserve the right to require that a link be deleted immediately, if we deem it to compromise our interests
Other intellectual property rights
Any service or process described in this website may be protected under Intellectual Property. No use of these intellectual property rights is permitted.
We reserve the right to update or modify the information contained in this website without prior notice. Services cited as all types of information are likely to vary. The photos are not contractual.
Access to this site and the use of its content is your own responsibility. It is your responsibility to protect you from viruses or other elements that could destroy or damage your computer or the data it contains.
Applicable Laws and Jurisdiction
In the event of a dispute arising out of access to or use of this website, French law is the only applicable law.
II. AUTOMATIC COLLECTION BY COOKIES
What is a cookie?
A cookie is an alphanumeric identifier that is installed on your hard drive when you visit a website.
– identify you during future connections, in order to avoid you a new registration every time you connect to our website.
– ensure that we provide you with new information.
Consequences of refusing or disabling cookies:
Respecting your choices: how to refuse a cookie?
It’s your browser that handles cookies. You can set your browser to erase all cookies on your hard drive, prevent the recording of any new cookies, or receive a warning message before a cookie is registered so that you can refuse it.
III. PERSONAL DATA
CAUTION: IT IS NECESSARY OUR CNIL DECLARATION NUMBER.
We collect personal and anonymous information.
Anonymous information collected, such as visited pages or queries, helps us to better understand your preferences and habits and to improve our website in your interest.
The following commitments describe our practices when collecting personal data via our website and when using them.
Personal data is data that allows individual identification.
The use of our website implies acceptance of our practices regarding your personal data.
The information we ask for
We inform you if the answers are optional or mandatory when collecting personal data.
Any refusal to provide mandatory information will make it impossible to send your request. We inform you of the possible consequences of a refusal to answer, on a case-by-case basis.
We use the information we collect to:
– Better understand your needs and target the information we send you,
– improve our services,
– communicate with you,
– Better identify you and serve you afterwards.
2. Respecting your choices
If you wish to refuse the registration of your personal data, its disclosure or its sale to a third party, please send an e-mail to the following address: “firstname.lastname@example.org”
You have the right to access your personal information, to complete it, to modify it and to ask us to delete it by sending an e-mail to the following address: “email@example.com”
3. Links to other websites
The fact that we allow you to access other websites via hyperlinks does not make us responsible for the practices relating to the personal data of these sites.
The CNIL number for this site is 2063802 V 0.